top of page
FREE COMMUNITY FAMILY SESSIONS
VIEW CLASSES & BOOK NOW!
Tennis, friendship and lots of family fun...sign the family up now!
PARENTS....don't let you and your child miss out on quality family moments!
OUR FREE COMMUNITY FAMILY SESSIONS ARE BACK AND NOW AT MORE VENUES.
BOOK NOW FOR THIS WEEK!
Our FREE Community Family Sessions are currently on a short break but don't worry, we will be starting back in early September. You can still register by clicking the 'BOOK NOW' button. This will allow us to communicate the September start dates with you. We look forward to seeing you very soon!
We’re delighted to announce that our FREE Community Family Sessions are back and now at more venues across the UK!
- Armley Park Tennis Courts Leeds LS12 3LW / Sunday / 1pm - 2pm
- Chessington Sports Centre, KT9 2JS / Saturday / 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Coombe Wood LTC Kingston, (SEN/Disability Session*), KT2 7BS / Saturday / 1.10pm - 1.50pm
- Hackney Downs Tennis Courts, (SEN/Disability Session*), E5 8NP / Saturday / 11am - 12pm
- Fisherman's Green Tennis Courts Eastbourne (SEN/Disability Session*), BN22 9QR / Saturday / 10am - 11am
- Hollingbury Park Tennis Club Brighton, (SEN/Disability Session*), BN1 7HZ / Sunday / 9am - 10am
- Hollingbury Park Tennis Club Brighton, BN1 7HZ / Sunday / 10am - 11am
- Jocks Lane Tennis Courts Bracknell (SEN/Disability Session*), RG12 2BH / Saturday / 3pm - 4pm
- Kingston Road Rec Ground, KT3 3RY / Saturday / 1.30pm - 2.30pm
- Oxford Sports Tennis Club (SEN/Disability Session*), OX2 0NA / Saturday / 12pm - 1pm
- Sutton Tennis & Squash Club (SEN/Disability Session*), SM2 5HH / Saturday / 4-5pm
- Tonbridge Tennis Club (SEN/Disability Session*), TN10 4PU / Saturday / 9.30am - 10.30am
- Wallington Tennis Club Wallington, SM6 9NX / Saturday / 11.30am - 12.30pm
*Free sessions in partnership with Bright Ideas for Tennis, designed for families as well as adults and children with learning, sensory and physical disabilities and for those experiencing mental ill health, however these sessions are open to everyone so please join us.
We know how important it is for people to be active, and in particular the role our fun family sessions can have in the physical and mental wellbeing of those that take part in them within their local community.
- FREE high quality, fun, game based tennis sessions that involve the whole family.
- Aimed at children aged 4-10 but not exclusive.
- All abilities welcome.
- All equipment provided.
- Parents/guardians to take part and help out at sessions.
- Our sessions will allow a maximum number of families (children and parents), subject to the capacity of each venue, maintaining safety at all times.
- The sessions will be run for 1 hour across multiple tennis courts meaning we will be utilizing the necessary space to play.
- Bringing your own tennis racket is encouraged, however tennis rackets and all coaching equipment will be available to borrow for each session.
- Timings sometimes change so please MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER as the new time for that week will be represented on our registration page.
- YOU MUST REGISTER. Registration will be on a first come first serve basis each week.
HAVE FUN, GET ACTIVE, AND LEARN. PLAY. TOGETHER.
CEO & Founder
REMEMBER...you can continue to LEARN. PLAY. TOGETHER.
Our VIDEOS and FREE SCHOOL / PARENT RESOURCES get the whole family active and having fun...and they're just one click away. Give them a try and let us know how you get on!
bottom of page